Sole Legal Counsel
About the business:
- An International Manufacturer servicing a wide range of clients across the Globe. They are known for their commitment to innovation, safety, and protecting workers across various sectors. Turnover now exceeds £150m with a significant presence across America, Europe and the Middle-East.
About the role:
- As a Sole Legal Counsel with our client, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring legal compliance, mitigating risk and providing expert advice on a variety of Commercial Contracts and Intellectual Property rights. You'll be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts, staying updated with industry regulations, and collaborating cross-functionally to safeguard the organisation.
- You'll have the autonomy and responsibility to make a significant impact on the group's legal matters and strategy. This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to a company dedicated to protecting and empowering workers worldwide.
- Legal Counsel from 4 Years PQE with experience in either the Manufacturing, Healthcare or Technology sector.
- Commercial Solicitor in Private Practice at an International or National firm from 4 Years PQE seeking their first In-House role.
What is on offer:
- Salary up to £90,000
- Bonus up to 10%
For further information about this role or other In House opportunities, please contact me for a confidential discussion on Ciaran.ONeill@RobertWalters.com or call in the first instance on 07721019717.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates