GUERNSEY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER - 6+ PQE
This leading offshore law firm has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Associate to join their market leading Commercial Litigation team on Guernsey. Their global disputes practice is one of the largest in the offshore world and has a significant international presence and a reputation for achieving top-level results for clients. In this role, you'll work alongside and support leading partners on challenging, complex and high-profile disputes with an international scope. Acting for a range of financial institutions, fiduciary service providers, commercial entities and private individuals based worldwide, you can expect to be involved in a broad spectrum of litigation work, spanning trust disputes, insolvencies, boardroom battles, fraud and asset recovery, regulatory enforcement and arbitration. The role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity, in a highly dynamic and supportive team environment, with stand-out future career potential. Applicants should ideally be offshore, UK or Commonwealth qualified lawyers with a range of (ideally Guernsey-based) high-level disputes experience. Don't miss this superb career opportunity - please apply now for more details!
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Trust litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)