JERSEY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER - 3-5 PQE
This major offshore law firm has an excellent new opportunity for a further Associate to join their market leading Commercial Dispute Resolution team on Jersey. The firm has long-established relationships with many of the world's leading international financial institutions, professional advisers and regulatory bodies, and has been at the forefront of the development of the offshore financial markets. Their practice covers a variety of areas, spanning large-scale cross-border disputes concerning trusts, companies, shareholder issues, director duties, investment performance, banking/financial transactions, insolvency/restructurings, fraud/asset tracing and financial regulation. You'll be providing technically advanced legal advice on a range of issues, whilst developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and intermediaries. The role combines high-level international work, an attractive (and low tax) salary package and excellent future career prospects, alongside the notable lifestyle benefits that come with living and working on this beautiful Chanel Islands location. Don't miss this superb offshore career opportunity - please apply now for more details!
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Private Client Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Trust litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)