Probate Solicitor (Hybrid working- 1 office day pew week
£30,000 - £50,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are working in partnership with a reputable national business with offices throughout the country. Our client is a long term established organisation with a great approach to their employees and customer base. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Probate solicitor to join an exciting and forward-thinking business known for their ethical approach, innovative use of technology and commitment to members, customers and colleagues. Our client is a leading provider of probate, estate planning and private client services, with a portfolio of commercial partnerships with blue chip clients in the financial advisory, insurance and banking sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a firm who offer genuine career development and growth with no ceiling on progression.
About the business/role:
Our client is a leading National law firm with a strong reputation for continuously delivering excellent service to its clientele.
Their legal team is the number one market leader in probate. Here you'll do work that matters. An organisation with a purpose beyond profit, and by contributing to our success you'll help us to realise our vision of a fairer world.
Our client is committed to providing an exceptional client experience and the opportunity for you to build a rewarding career with them In this role, you'll manage a caseload of probate cases from start to finish, with a client-focussed approach to targets. You won't need to bring a following of clients with you as they will source new work for you. The firm have doubled their probate team within the past year, and as they continue to grow, they'll be plenty of opportunity for progression.
What your role will involve:
* Managing own caseload of probate cases varying in complexity end to end, using a case management system
* Use our case management system to make sure information is recorded accurately
* Engage with clients mainly by telephone and email
* Work collaboratively with expert support from the team to continually develop your legal skills, administrative support will also be provided
use your legal knowledge to mentor more junior members of the team
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
* an annual bonus scheme (dependent on personal and business performance)
* a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
* 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
* wellbeing benefits to support your physical financial and mental health
* coaching, training, and support such as study leave, to help you develop your skills and progress your career
* discounts on products and services
* This role would suit a qualified solicitor/Legal executive or an experienced paralegal/Fee earner
* Client focussed approach with the ability to build positive relationships in a remote setting
Building an inclusive work environment
We're actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances.
How to apply:
If this vacancy interests you, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs