Complex X-Border Litigation - British Virgin Islands
We are representing a renowned disputes boutique that specialises in high-stakes litigation and investigations to include financial products and services disputes; civil and commercial litigation; judgment enforcement and asset recovery; class actions; criminal defence and regulatory enforcement and internal investigations. They consistently seek exceptional candidates across their global team and currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced litigation associate to join their expanding practice in the British Virgin Islands.
- At least 4 years PQE as a Barrister or Solicitor;
- Admitted in British Virgin Islands or eligible for Admission in British Virgin Islands;
- Specific and demonstrable experience in multi-jurisdictional disputes involving complex financial products and investment funds, international judgment enforcement, fraud and asset-tracing and contentious insolvency matters;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and significant client-facing experience;
- Robust writing, drafting and editing skills;
- You will be expected to work in the office four days a week.
On joining you will gain unrivalled exposure to high-stakes litigation, working on complex, cross-border matters as part of a connected international team of dedicated lawyers. The firm stays ahead of the curve, utilising deep knowledge and cutting-edge techniques to address client problems. As a result, you will have the opportunity to take on significant responsibility, often independently managing matters from start to finish (acting akin to a junior partner).
Their BVI practice is small and collegiate and actively fosters a supportive and diverse working environment, while also offering excellent financial rewards, comprehensive training, and enhanced career development opportunities. If you are an ambitious solicitor or barrister seeking to make a significant impact within a thriving firm, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
For more information on this vacancy or to learn about other offshore litigation roles we are handling, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to James O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website.
With over two decades of global legal recruitment expertise, James O’Brien partners with esteemed law firms across various jurisdictions. His extensive network, transparent approach, and commitment to candidates' success consistently yield positive outcomes. Whether you're considering a move now or in the future, please feel free to reach out to James for practical and discreet guidance.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Crime Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom