Position: Legal Counsel - Commercial
Role Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Hybrid (two days office based)
Location: South Buckinghamshire
Salary guide: Up to £85,000.00 per annum, plus car allowance, bonus (overall package up to £110,000 per annum) and excellent benefits
We are acting on behalf of a leading organisation seeking a Commercial Legal Counsel to provide legal advice and support to their operating divisions and group business functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering commercially focused legal advice to drive the company's growth and success.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements, including services agreements, IT agreements, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Assist with the bids for tenders for specific projects
- Assist with reorganisations, board minutes, and corporate governance requirements
- Assist in Legal Services initiatives such as the development of systems, standard documents/templates, policies and procedures, and related training
- Qualified UK Solicitor or Barrister in England and Wales with minimum 2 years PQE, with an In-House background
- Experience within general commercial agreements, ideally IT and or/Tech contracts
- Understanding of contractual requirements with a practical approach to drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to provide commercially focused legal advice in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Salary up to £85,000.00 per annum, plus car allowance, excellent bonus and benefits.
- Hybrid working with two days a week office based.
For further information please contact Chris Ewles on 07902 701 818 or at chris.ewles @lhh.com
LHH Recruitment Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHH Recruitment Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To note, the PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.