A FTSE250 global manufacturing business with an existing legal team of 6 are looking for a legal counsel to take on a varied general commercial role with them. There is excellent access to the senior team as well as an innovative and highly successful product. The role is North West based although the team is very flexible.
Reporting to the Head of Legal:
- Provide advice on drafting, negotiation and related legal support in relation to a wide range of contracts including NDAs, contracts for the supply of goods, distribution agreements, manufacturing agreements, research and development agreements;
- Providing support with procurement of goods and services including key supplier contracts, IT systems and software;
- Provide advice on related contract issues such as intellectual property, data protection and competition law;
- Compliance including; Anti-bribery, Hospitality, Gifts and Sponsorship, Competition Law, Data Protection, Export & Sanctions, and Conflicts of Interest; and
- Providing support and guidance on potential claims and disputes with customers or suppliers.
The role would best suit a commercial lawyer with between 1 and 3 years PQE although the business is flexible.
This role will offer development from a supportive, quality team in a global listed environment.