Construction Solicitor with flexible/hybrid working available
Do you want to join an expanding team within a highly regarded law firm offering a supportive working culture?
Construction Solicitor - Hybrid/flexible working available
An regional law firm working with clients regionally, nationally and internationally
Join a growing team to work on high value, strategically important nationwide and often global projects within a friendly, supportive and team-focused environment
- 2-5 years PQE
- Experience of both contentious and non-contentious construction law
- Some practical experience of the Pre-action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Disputes, TCC litigation, mediation, adjudication and ideally, arbitration.
- A working knowledge of the most popular standard forms of construction contracts
- Experience of disputes relating to payment issues, change, defects, termination and professional negligence.
- Market rate salary
- Hybrid / flexible working
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Health cash plan
- Career development plan
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.