Senior Associate - Family
Do you want to work as part in a Family team who are nationally and internationally acknowledged leaders in their field?
Senior Associate – Family – Oxford
A top ranked and award-winning international law firm.
- Supporting the Partners with complex family and children cases
- Advising and negotiating on a broad range of family matters including financial disputes and complex disputes concerning arrangements for children
- Acting for entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals on a full range of family dispute resolution services including mediation and collaborative law
- Experienced and ambitious Senior Associate with a strong academic background
- Experience dealing with high-net worth financial, international and complex family cases
- Experience of running own caseload
- Able to work collaboratively with the private client team and manage client relationships
- Able to support and supervise junior team members
- Strong commercial acumen
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.