Property and Casualty Associate/Senior Associate 1+ PQE
Our client is an international law firm that has insurance as a core sector. This top-tier insurance practice advises clients ranging from large multinationals to growth UK corporate firms and other professional practices.
The Property & Casualty (P&C) team is seeking an Associate or Senior Associate to join the team in London. The P&C team is part of the firm's Insurance Group and has a well-established client base, acting for a significant number of the most important household and commercial property insurers in the market.
You will get to handle a wide variety of claims arising out of property damage and business interruption losses, including (amongst other things) fire, water, subsidence, construction and impact damage. The role encompasses advising insurers on coverage and acting in coverage disputes, defending claims which are made against insureds and pursuing subrogated recovery claims on behalf of insurers.
- Ideally 1+ PQE.
- Should have experience of advising on coverage and acting in High Court litigation in defence and/or subrogated proceedings.
- A strong technical knowledge and understanding of insurance law, tort and contract.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically, to adapt to shifting priorities and adapt plans accordingly.
- A team worked, both with clients and colleagues.
- Enthusiastic and able to remain calm under pressure.
Offering a very competitive salary and bonus structure, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and exciting insurance practice.
More searches like this
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Real Estate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Property Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)