Employment Partner - Thames Valley
New - an exciting partnership opportunity has arisen with a leading firm based in Reading now looking to expand their highly respected employment team at a senior level. Due to growth, we would like to speak with experienced employment solicitors who can demonstrate considerable experience advising across a broad range of contentious and non-contentious matters. You will have led on complex and high-value cases which may include; discrimination, whistle-blowing, unfair dismissal and breach of restrictive covenants. A genuine appetite for business development is essential.
This firm are recognised for it's professional and collegiate culture which is regularly highly rated within engagement surveys and appraisal feedback. The employment team have a high retention rate across all PQE levels and can demonstrate a stellar roster of clients from SME to PLC, with a significant pipeline of work advising individuals and professionals.
Many of the employment cases advised upon have received considerable press attention and become leading judgments on high-profile issues including: discrimination and whistle-blowing. Any experience of supervision and mentoring would be advantageous.
An attractive salary and financial package is on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Employment Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Employee Benefits Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- General Employment Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire