Transactional Associate (Corp/Funds Focus) - Offshore Firm, Hong Kong
Opportunity: Our client is internationally recognised as having one of the premier offshore funds and corporate practices of any comparative firm in Asia. In response to consistent deal flow it is now looking to further expand its Funds Team in Hong Kong by recruiting an associate with 4-6 years post qualification experience to assist on an extremely diverse spectrum of British Virgin Islands, Bermuda and Cayman Islands law related issues. The role offers an exciting opportunity to an ambitious and hardworking associate to join a growing team in an international law firm with an excellent reputation.
Key Skills and Qualifications: To be considered for this role, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- 4 - 6 years post qualification experience in corporate and/or funds related work from a well-regarded onshore or offshore firm.
- Experience gained within an offshore firm preferred but not essential.
- Chinese language skills preferred, but not essential.
- Admitted to practice in any of (i) England and Wales; (ii) Northern Ireland; (iii) Scotland; (iv) Ireland; (v) Australia; (vi) New Zealand; (vii) Canada; (viii) Hong Kong; or (ix) Caribbean jurisdictions.
- Ambitious, hard-working and a genuine team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to take part in business development activities and initiatives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound academics.
What's on Offer: This position provides immediate responsibilities with appropriate supervision and will ensure the successful applicants will benefit from a diverse and stimulating range of transactional work. Further, our client offers an attractive compensation package + relocation assistance (where applicable) and ensures its lawyers have access to excellent training and development opportunities. The working environment is characterised by its proactive and supportive nature, making it an ideal setting for individuals seeking to build a successful and enduring career within what is a modern, client-centric law firm.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV and supporting documents in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our website.
About Us: With over two decades of global legal recruitment expertise, James O’Brien partners with esteemed law firms across various jurisdictions. His extensive network, transparent approach, and commitment to candidates' success result in consistently positive outcomes. Whether you're considering a move now or in the future, feel free to reach out to James for practical and discreet guidance