Corporate Senior Associate / Legal Director
Would you like to join a Legal 500 Tier 1 Team that is enjoying substantial growth and has ambitious plans for the future?
Associate / Senior Associate and / or possible Legal Director - Corporate - Ipswich
A Top 50 UK full service law firm with an exceptional client base and global reach
- You will join a highly successful, leading Corporate division giving first class legal advice in a wide range of transactions - in value, complexity and commercial impact.
- You will work with an incredibly ambitious and motivated team who work as 1 team and support each other in all corporate transactions.
- Advise on all aspects of mergers, acquisitions and disposals, acting for sellers and buyers, management teams, and private equity and venture capital funds.
- The team is experienced in dealing with international transactions as well as UK deals, including acquisitions of overseas businesses and disposals of UK companies to international buyers.
- An ambitious, driven and forward thinking lawyer, with 4+ PQE within a Corporate background, who is technically capable of running accounts on your own
- Experience of working with either Corporate Transactions, Share Schemes, Asset Shares, Private Equity, Joint Ventures, Governance or Support Incentives.
- Experience working with start up’s to large Corporate Accounts.
- An interest and aprtitude in for business development as well as providing a high level of service to existing clients.
- Hybrid working policy
- Long Service holiday award
- Private Healthcare - BUPA
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice
- Life Assurance / Permanent Health Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.