Dispute Resolution Solicitor with hybrid working available.
Do you desire a role in a growing Legal 500 Law firm, where you will have the opportunity to lead?
Solicitor - Dispute Resolution - Hybrid working available
A well established regional law firm
An opportunity to make your mark, leading and developing a Dispute Resolution team with a strong reputation.
- 10+ years PQE in Commercial Litigation
- Sound experience of both commercial and property related litigation
- A basic understanding of insolvency and security over business and property assets
- Exceptional client care skills
- Experience of dealing with the County Court and the Business and Property Courts of the High Court
- A friendly, supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days
- Pension contributions
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Discretionary bonus scheme
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.