**Cayman Islands - Private Client & Trusts Associate - 4+ Years' PQE**
*CAYMAN ISLANDS – PRIVATE CLIENT & TRUSTS – 4 YEARS’+ PQE*
This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic Private Client Associate qualified in the UK, Australia or New Zealand, to join one of the leading global offshore law firms in the stunning Cayman Islands! The Cayman Islands is a self-governing British Overseas Territory in the western Caribbean Sea, situated an hour’s flight from Miami and a 12-hour flight from London. As a leading and sophisticated offshore financial centre, it is the domicile of choice for many investment structures and complex insurance products.
With a strong reputation in the global offshore world and highly ranked in the relevant legal directories, our client’s highly regarded Global Private Wealth Practice works for professional trustees, high net worth individuals and their families, financial institutions and charities covering the full spectrum of private client matters.
This role will encompass drafting trusts and wills, trust law analysis and advisory work, wealth structuring and family office planning, probate applications, trust applications and trust related disputes. In particular:
- Working on the full spectrum of non-contentious and contentious private client matters;
- Understanding and distilling client instructions and quickly identifying legal issues;
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships;
- Communicating concisely both verbally and in writing with colleagues and clients;
- Drafting documents in a clear, concise and precise way; and
- Taking an active role in marketing initiatives including client presentations, when required.
The profile of private client lawyer sought for the role is as follows:
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales, Australia, or New Zealand (and/or offshore);
- Minimum of 4 years’ post-qualification experience in all aspects of private client work from another leading law firm in a key jurisdiction;
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
This is an ideal opportunity to further your career as a Private Client & Trusts Lawyer by moving offshore to join a leading global law firm in Cayman! The likely compensation package will include salary ranging from USD $170,000 - $200,000 per annum fully tax free, plus annual bonus, pension and private healthcare plus a generous relocation package.
About Newbold Search
Newbold Search is a leading legal recruitment boutique that specialises in placing common law trained lawyers overseas into private practice and in-house.
With longstanding global client relationships, Newbold Search operates in a wide range of legal markets including:
The Cayman Islands
Jersey and Guernsey
The United Kingdom and Ireland
The Middle East
Apply for **Cayman Islands - Private Client & Trusts Associate - 4+ Years' PQE**
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly