Senior litigation paralegal
We are looking for an experienced litigation executive/senior paralegal to join us in Sheffield, working alongside our client, a blue chip FTSE-100 company's in-house team, on a hybrid basis (typically 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home). Duties to include:
- Review each case sent by the team to confirm criteria are met for litigation;
- Draft and prepare: application and statement of case/ directions/ witness evidence
- Prepare for and attend case management conference/ instructions to counsel (as necessary)/ prepare trial bundles and attend final hearing;
- Liaise throughout with the grantor(‘s solicitor) and operations teams; and
- Review, manage and report on each through to case to conclusion/prepare after action review as necessary.
- You need to have at least 3 years’ litigation experience
- You do not need to be a qualified lawyer, but you must be confident in case handling and management.
- Start date: end of August/start of September