New Opportunity: Insolvency & Restructuring (5-8yrs PQE) – Cayman Islands
Preeminent disputes practice is looking for a restructuring and insolvency associate to join its exceptional Cayman team. The position is not limited to insolvency-related work but does have a focus on creditor-debtor disputes and creditor remedies both inside and outside of insolvency proceedings.
On joining you will be engaged on multinational bankruptcy and restructuring matters representing debtors, creditors, committees, and other stakeholders in insolvency-related disputes and investigations, often as special litigation counsel, in matters that frequently involve allegations of fraud or other wrongdoing. You should have an interest in cross-border work and using insolvency and restructuring tools to craft unique strategies for the firm’s international asset recovery and judgment enforcement engagements.
Specific application criteria:
- 5-8 PQE
- Admitted in the Cayman Islands and/or the U.K.
- Superb academic pedigree
- Strong litigation and bankruptcy/restructuring experience
- Robust writing, drafting and editing skills
This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level with a firm that goes from strength to strength. The financial rewards and career progression opportunities offered are superb and the culture will suit those that relish the cut and thrust of high stakes disputes. The bar is however very high, so only the very best will be considered.
For more information, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.
With over 20 years of experience in moving lawyers across multiple jurisdictions, James O’Brien is a highly regarded legal recruiter. Learn more about James and how Agnew O'Brien Legal Recruitment can assist you in your job search at www.agnewobrien.com.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Crime Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)