NQ+ Commercial Property Solicitors with flexible working considered
Are you an ambitious Commercial Property Lawyer seeking a move within or to the East of England?
Several Commercial Property roles for NQ-4 yrs are available across a range of our clients, all offering quality work with a diverse client base and a range of flexible working options
Highly regarded and forward-thinking law firms with a wide-ranging client base offering high quality work.
- Working within a supportive, experienced team gaining exposure to a mix of local, national and international clients
- Exposure across a broad range of commercial property work including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold premises, investment portfolio management, development sites, property finance work, landlord and tenant matters, corporate support
- Supportive environment with training as appropriate with a keen eye on work/life balance
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop in this sector
- A good working knowledge of a range of commercial property matters
- Willing to play an active role in marketing and practice development
- Committed to providing a high level of service to clients
- Flexible/hybrid working considered
- Each client offers a range of attractive benefits, details are available from our consultants
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Sidgwick at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.