Agriculture & Estates Solicitor
Are you bored of practicing in property and/or private client law and seeking a change of direction?
Maybe you are an accomplished lawyer within your practice area, seeking a new challenge. Or an agricultural expert seeking a progression opportunity at a top firm.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Solicitor with a passion for Agriculture to become part of a dynamic and specialist team, shaping the future of rural law.
This customer-centric law firm is widely recognized for its excellence in service. With offices across the South East and East of England, this leading regional firm offers comprehensive legal solutions to businesses and individuals locally, nationally, and internationally. Now one of the largest law firms in the region, employing over 350 talented professionals.
The Legal 500 ranks many of its departments as top-tier, having developed specialist teams in agriculture and estates, commercial property, corporate law, employment, family and private client, to name a few.
The Partners possess and share a progressive mindset and are known for their innovative approach to practice management. Their focus on employee engagement and retention has earned recognition within the legal community.
The role will see you Joining a highly-regarded team deeply rooted in the rich landscape of Essex. The agriculture and estates team has been dedicated to supporting agricultural businesses of all sizes for many years, making a significant impact on the region's farming community.
Understanding that farming goes beyond being just a business, the Agriculture and Estates team work for private individuals, the majority of whom are farmers and landowners, and provides comprehensive legal services tailored to their unique needs and challenges.
Whether you are a newly qualified lawyer ready to embark on a fulfilling career or an experienced practitioner seeking a new direction, this could be your opportunity to gain specialised expertise in this exciting and varied field of work (pun intended).
You will develop specialized expertise within the agricultural sector while working closely with farmers, landowners, and agri-businesses. Your caseload will encompass diverse work, including collaborating with our private client team, succession planning, fishing rights, farm partnerships, conveyancing, agricultural tenancies, renewable schemes and financing.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You may be seeking a change in your legal career and have a genuine interest in the rural way of life.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with knowledge of and practical experience in property, corporate and/or private client law.
- Whether you have personal connections to farming, a passion for countryside activities, or a curiosity about the economic dynamics of farms and estates, we welcome your application.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Salary is above-market-rate, negotiable and dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits package including private healthcare and up to 30 days holiday
- Regular team and firm-wide social events
- Opportunity to work alongside leading figures
- Structured and supported career progression
If you are excited by the prospect of making a meaningful impact in the agricultural sector, and if you resonate with the description above, we are eager to hear from you.
Apply for the role of Agriculture & Estates Solicitor now for immediate consideration.