Complex Cross-Border Litigation (6yrs+) – Cayman Islands
We are representing a renowned disputes boutique that specialises in high-stakes litigation and investigations. They consistently seek exceptional candidates across their global team and currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced litigation associate to join their Cayman Islands office.
- Minimum 6 years PQE
- Admitted in the Cayman Islands and/or the U.K., Australia, or New Zealand
- Extensive multi-jurisdictional experience in complex distressed financial products, investment funds, judgment enforcement, fraud and asset tracing, and contentious insolvency matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client-facing experience
- Strong writing, drafting, and editing skills
- Willingness to work in the office four days a week and travel, sometimes at short notice
The successful applicant will provide client representation and advisory services, frequently involving cross-border litigation and Cayman law issues. This includes drafting pleadings, applications for interim measures, conducting legal analysis, providing client updates, and handling case-related correspondence.
Furthermore, on joining you will gain unrivalled experience in high-stakes litigation, working on complex, cross-border matters as part of a connected international team of dedicated lawyers. The firm stays ahead of the curve, utilising deep knowledge and cutting-edge techniques to address client problems. As a result, you will have the opportunity to take on significant responsibility, often independently managing matters from start to finish and acting akin to a junior partner.
The Cayman office actively fosters a supportive and diverse working environment, while also offering excellent financial rewards (tax free) comprehensive training, and enhanced career development opportunities. If you are an ambitious litigation professional seeking to make a significant impact within a thriving firm, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
For more information on this and other positions available across the Caribbean for top-class litigation talent, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.
With over 20 years of experience in moving lawyers across multiple jurisdictions, James O’Brien is a highly regarded legal recruiter. Learn more about James and how Agnew O'Brien Legal Recruitment can assist you in your job search at www.agnewobrien.com.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Crime Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom