**STRUCTURED FINANCE / SECURITISATION** Of Counsel, Senior Associate (possibly Partner) 4 roles
Segal Placements are currently working with FOUR LEADING INTERNATIONAL FIRMS, all keen to boost their finance capability with the support of a market leading senior, non-partner (Senior Associate or Of Counsel) who has previously been plying their trade at a US, Magic Circle, Silver Circle or Upper Mid Market global Firm.
A working experience of as many of the following would be extremely beneficial:
- credit, equity and fixed income derivatives (OTC and securitised);
- cash and synthetic securitisations;
- structured repos and securities loans, including loans used as a means for liquidity swaps;
- structured credit transactions such as Collateralised Debt Obligations (CDOs), Collateralised Loan Obligations (CLOs), Credit Linked Notes (CLNs) and repackagings; and
- central clearing of OTC derivatives.
These firms are interviewing our candidates now and are keen to source the best young lawyers available. A Partner role would not be totally discounted should the individual in question be able to bring sufficient work with them.
For more information on this or other Finance and Corporate roles please call Julian on 0203 930 1003 or email us on email@example.com