Commercial Litigation Solicitor (NQ-2 PQE)
You will have the opportunity to gain firsthand experience in handling high-profile disputes for renowned corporations, with a specific focus on the education, transport and technology sectors. The team is instructed on a variety of cases, including contract disputes, procurement issues, technology disputes and defamation claims.
About the role:
- Manage a diverse caseload of commercial litigation matters
- Conduct thorough legal research and analysis to support case strategies and provide accurate advice to clients.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, including pleadings, witness statements, and settlement agreements.
- Represent client's interests effectively in court hearings, negotiations, and mediations.
- Collaborate closely with partners, senior associates, and paralegals to provide exceptional client service and achieve successful outcomes.
- Foster and maintain strong client relationships, ensuring clear and concise communication throughout the litigation process.
- Stay up-to-date with legal developments and changes in legislation relevant to commercial litigation.
- Qualified Solicitor from NQ-2 Years PQE
For further information about this role or other Private Practice opportunities in the North-West, please contact me for a confidential discussion on Ciaran.ONeill@RobertWalters.com or call in the first instance on 07721019717.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates