Senior Catastrophic Personal Injury Solicitor
Job Title: Senior Catastrophic Personal Injury Solicitor
Location: Cambridge, with flexible hybrid working
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Our reputable client based in the Cambridge region is seeking a Senior level Personal Injury Solicitor who is passionate about representing catastrophic injury cases which will include high value brain, spine, amputation and polytrauma cases. The firm's department is top tier tanked offers top-quality legal services across the region.
The opportunity is for a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of six years PQE who has handled a broad range of personal injury matters which ideally includes catastrophic injury cases. You will ideally have had exposure within business development and marketing.
- UK qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least six years' experience handling personal injury cases
- Ideally have experience and working knowledge of catastrophic injury cases
- Experience within business development and networking would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to juggle a high workload and prioritise effectively
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- A can-do attitude and a good work ethic
- Team player, but also happy to work autonomously
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships across the business.
If you are interested in being consider for this fantastic opportunity, please apply for the position with a full CV. For further information please contact Chris Ewles on 07902 701 818 or at chris.ewles @llh.com
LHH Recruitment Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHH Recruitment Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To note, the PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.