Venture Capital Partner with Hybrid working
Competitive Salary + Benefits including hybrid working - Cambridge or London
Our client is a leading firm who have a proven track record of supporting their employees to grow and develop their practice. We have been fortunate enough to work with this firm on previous hires, some being partners but also senior solicitors from magic and silver circle firms, they choose our client for their ambitious but supportive culture.
The firm (a top 50 law firm) have increased profits and turnover (c.10 million p.a) each year over the last 4 years, they have made strong strategic decisions that have assisted growth across all practice areas.
- Seeking a Legal Director or Partner to further develop existing VC work and to shape the growth of the VC team
- Our client has a strong corporate presence which has supported the development of PE & VC work, their firm also boasts a large Commercial Technology team who work with founders/ CEOs of start-up tech and pharma companies as well as those from other sectors
- Working closely with these teams will assist the successful candidate in further building VC work, they will have a unique opportunity to have influence and the opportunity to build close relations with investors as well as business owners
- Opportunity to build and develop a team and have input into strategy
- Commitment from the firm to further grow the VC team and ambitions to recruit at mid and jnr level to support the lead Partner
All discussions are of course confidential and enquiries are most welcome without any obligation to make an application.
For further information a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Sidgwick at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.