- Legal Route - Global Legal Recruitment
- Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- £80,000 -130,00K
- 22 May 2023
- 19 Jun 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Project Finance, Company/Commercial, Construction, Corporate, Energy, PPP/PFI/Commercial projects, Public Sector/Local Authority, Transport (Including aviation and shipping)
- 1-3 Years
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level
This international law firms Dubai office are looking for a 1-3 year pqe pojects lawyer . The role is to work in the transport and infrastructure team.
Previously everyone they had interviewed were a construction lawyer that works mainly in utilities. The role is more in social infrastructure which is more schools, hospitals and railways.
Also it is quite important that the candidate has PPP (public, private partnership) transactions/PFI (project finance initiatives) transactions experience.
If you don't they are happy to retrain you but you need to be interested in this line of work.
• Experience in PPP transactions
• Experience in transaction documents across PPP
• Middle East experience would be a massive advantage - but happy to look outside of the region as long as you are currently working in a top international law firm.
• Understanding of project finance but not specifically a project finance associate
• Understanding of regulatory due diligence
• If you have done any regulatory drafting that would be a bonus. Fantastic tax free opportunity to move into this top international projects team working on the biggest deals on the planet currently.
Apply for Projects Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly