Commercial Property Solicitor
Known for being able to draw in exceptionally high standards and lawyers with a history of working for top city firms. You will have exposure to the highest quality of real estate matters working alongside the some of the best lawyers in the South East.
This Top 200 law firm is now looking to expand its highly regarded L500, Commercial Property team with an additional Associate or Senior Associate in Kent (either working hybrid or fully remotely).
The Firm & Role:
- This firm has a rich history with a strong presence in the South East, and has been highlighted for the quality of its client service in the legal rankings.
- This year, they have retained Tier 1 rankings in multiple practice areas with a large number of lawyers receiving recognition as leading individuals in the directories.
- You will be working on a range of commercial property matters including high quality projects for national clients. The work will consist but is not limited to commercial leases, landlord and tenant, development, secured lending, acquisitions and disposals.
- This role encompasses business development projects engaging with builders, estate agents and investors in the sector. Therefore, you must be able to demonstrate genuine passion for commercial property
- Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive 2+ years PQE, ideally within a Legal 500 ranked real estate team. Experience and a passion in either real estate finance or residential development would be a distinct advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills and client care
- Ability to work collaboratively on larger projects
What's on offer:
- Salary is very much open for negotiation, in addition, you'll be given an excellent benefits package plus the opportunity to work hybrid or fully remotely
- First class quality work with the chance to work alongside some of the best Commercial Property Partners in the South East
- Excellent career development programme and real opportunity to accelerate your career
Stand out opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE to join a market leading team based in Kent
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.