- LHH Recruitment Solutions
- £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
- 22 May 2023
- 19 Jun 2023
- JN -072022-266911
- Christopher Ewles
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, In-House, Barristers, In-House
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Location: Northamptonshire (hybrid working)
Experience: 3 - 7 years PQE
Salary: £65,000.00 - £75,000.00 per annum
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Our client is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Legal Counsel to join their team in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will have between 3 to 7 years PQE as a UK qualified Solicitor or Barrister with a focus on a general commercial contracts with any logistics and supply chain experience an advantage. The ideal candidate will have worked on the supplier side and will be used to negotiating complex legal contracts with blue-chip customers.
- Review, draft and negotiate complex commercial agreements with blue-chip customers.
- Prepare and manage the end-to-end contracts negotiation process.
- Provide legal advice to different levels of the organisation on issues related to commercial contracts and general legal topics.
- Provide training and support to internal clients on contract-related topics.
- Work cross-functionally with different teams and stakeholders across the organisation.
- A UK qualified Solicitor or Barrister between 3 - 7 years PQE, ideally with an In-House background, but or Private Practice candidates will be considered.
- Excellent exposure within a braid ranges of commercial contracts.
- Knowledge of the logistics industry is an advantage.
- Experience working on the supplier side of a contracts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Organised and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Interested in this position?
If you would like to be considered further for this fantastic opportunity, please apply for the position with a full CV. For further information please contact Chris Ewles on 07902 701 818 or at chris.ewles @llh.com
LHH Recruitment Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHH Recruitment Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly