Real Estate Finance Lawyer
QC Legal are working with one of the UK’s leading law firms in their hunt for a Real Estate Finance lawyer. You will be part of a fast developing finance team in the Manchester and/or Sheffield area.
A fantastic opportunity for you to reposition and take your practice to the Nth degree.
- Acting for a variety of national and international clients which include developers, financiers and real estate investors across a number of sectors including student accommodation, hotels, offices, retail and logistics.
- Working with high profile clients and build on the existing relationships as well as with colleagues in real estate, tax and construction for their expertise on those aspects.
- Drafting and negotiating finance documents and related conditions precedent.
- 2-6 years PQE with strong academic and training background.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, a keenness to develop legal client relationships.
- A real team player with an enthusiasm to work in a busy team from day one.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Working in a cohesive team with genuine career progression opportunities.
- Exposure to the very best of domestic and international finance work.