Commercial Solicitor - Public Sector
Commercial Solicitor | Public Sector Associate | 2-6 years PQE l Top 100 Firm l Ipswich, Suffolk
Over the past several decades, this firm has become a significant player in the legal market, which has seen them win a range of impressive projects and major clients that you might assume would be reserved for City-headquartered names.
What attracts businesses and individuals is this firm's unique brand of modernity that's embedded into its legal expertise, especially at the forefront of significant sectors, including clean energy, banking, digital, telecoms and much more. Fuelling this is a focus on technology and investment to service the high-quality work in each of their practice areas.
They have enjoyed a succession of awards and accolades within the legal community, speaking to the culture, character and personality of this firm which stands out from the rest.
On offer is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Solicitor looking to specialise in Public Sector work, offering a springboard for career progression within a leading national practice, to be based in their Ipswich office in Suffolk.
You will have access to a broad and varied caseload of work of complex commercial contracts and agreements for local authorities, government and law enforcement agencies.
You will also get involved with broader commercial issues involving complex procurements, digital transformation, trade policy negotiations, data security and climate change initiatives to address policy challenges for clients.
Therefore, the team seeks someone with a future-focused perspective who can manage the complexity of public service delivery.
The ideal candidate:
- Commercial Associate 2+ years PQE with training and experience in a quality practice
- Experienced with public sector contracts and other matters
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively to deliver outstanding legal services
- Highly meticulous, commercially focused, and outcome orientated
- Highly competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- Lucrative bonus incentives
- Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
- Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Apply now for this exciting role of Public Sector Associate in Ipswich, Suffolk, for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.