Legal Counsel- Energy Company ( London or Paris)
Prestigious energy company seeks a legal counsel to manage all legal matters relating to their trading business. The business handles high value long and mid-term LNG and biomass purchases and sales, spot, mid-term and long-term LNG and biomass trading and downstream-associated transactions and projects including floating terminals, gas storage and regasification facilities.
This is a newly created legal role which will closely with originators, traders and senior management to support their LNG business objectives . Responsibilities will include legal structuring relating to LNG trading, reviewing , drafting and negotiating spot, mid-term and long-term LNG sales and purchases, LNG ship chartering, strategic joint ventures and advising on disputes.
This is a highly regarded legal department where lawyers work closely with the business and the successful Candidate is likely to have around five years post qualification experience . Knowledge of European physical LNG markets and familiarity with maritime and commercial/contract law would be highly beneficial.
Super career development is on offer and an excellent work/life balance too. This role can be based in either London or Paris.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Energy In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Shipping (Dry) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)