**EXCLUSIVE ROLE** Head of Compliance - Leading Central Firm - Six Figure Salary
Segal Placements is working exclusively with a high-flying and profitable Central London law firm who are keen to receive applications for a Chief Compliance Officer position due to the imminent retirement of the individual who currently occupies that position.
A full job specification is currently being prepared which will be disclosed to suitable candidates in late May / early June but suffice to say that the successful candidate will at the very least satisfy the following 2 criteria:
- A solicitor qualified to practice in England & Wales (minimum 8PQE)
- An individual who has previously served as or is currently serving as Compliance Officer either for a law firm (preferable) or else in-house but previously within a law firm or else has a exceptional experience of Regulatory and AML matters as they apply to private practice.
Exposure to certain areas of law / practice areas would be advantageous and these can be discussed in due course.
Due to the seniority of this role, although it is non fee-earning position, our client understands that a six figure salary is appropriate.
To learn more on this opportunity or others that Segal Placements are working on, please call us on 0203 930 1003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Business Services Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Company/Commercial Business Services Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Competition/EU Business Services Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Construction Business Services Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Corporate Business Services Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire