Intellectual Property Partner (Contentious) with Hybrid working
- Errington Legal
- London or Cambridge with Hybrid working
- Market Rate + Benefits
- 17 May 2023
- 14 Jun 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Intellectual Property, Patents, Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation, Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology
- Experience Level
- Management/Head of Department, Partner
IP (contentious) Partner/ Legal Director - London/ Cambridge with Hybrid working
Market Rate Salary + Benefits
Our client is a leading firm who have a proven track record of supporting their employees to grow and develop their practice. We have been fortunate enough to work with this firm on previous hires, some being partners but also senior solicitors from magic and silver circle firms, they choose our client for their ambitious but supportive culture.
The firm (a top 50 UK law firm) have increased profits and turnover (c.10 million p.a) each year over the last 4 years, they have made strong strategic decisions that have assisted growth across all practice areas.
Seeking a Legal Director or Partner to further develop existing contentious IP work, to grow and shape the firms IP team.
- The IP team sit closely with a leading commercial technology, commercial disputes and corporate practice who generate work nationally;
- We are keen to hire a solicitor who has experience or interest in patent disputes, as this firm have clients in the life science sector. However work comes via other sectors, offering the post holder variety;
- The role will offer the opportunity to work with founders/ owners directly;
- High Court level IP disputes;
- National and international work;
- Opportunity to build and develop a team and have input into strategy;
- Commitment from the firm to further grow the IP team and ambitions to recruit at mid and jnr level to support the lead Partner.
All discussions are of course confidential and enquiries are most welcome without any obligation to make an application.
For further information a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Sidgwick at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
Apply for Intellectual Property Partner (Contentious) with Hybrid working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Partner jobs in Essex
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in Essex
- Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology Private Practice Partner jobs in Essex
- Patents Private Practice Partner jobs in Essex
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice Partner jobs in Essex