Commercial Solicitor with Flexible working available
Would you like the opportunity to join a forward thinking and high quality national law firm, with development opportunities, and a career trajectory?
Associate/Senior Associate Commercial - Flexible working available
A top 60 law firm with a high quality client base and a supportive working environment where you can thrive.
- Benefit from quality legal work, helping to strengthen the teams existing area of expertise and diversify into new sectors and industries.
- Enjoy a variety of clients, from start-ups to advising well know names/brands across a wide range of industries.
- Work on a wide variety of a general commercial law and IP-related agreements amongst a strong team.
- Assist and work alongside more senior, experienced lawyers on more complex matters
- An experienced Commercial Solicitor with 3+ years PQE (More senior candidates will also be considered for this role)
- Skilled in developing strong working relationships with clients
- Strong experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements
- You will also be expected to provide regulatory advice including e-commerce and consumer regulations (public procurement desirable).
- Familiarity with telecoms and technology sectors would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Flexible working
- At least 25 days holiday per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
For further information a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Information Technology Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cambridgeshire