Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Thames Valley
New! - our client are a national Legal 100 firm with an enviable reputation for their high profile clinical negligence practice. The team have frequently advised on some of the leading cases including:
- Brain injury claims including stroke;
- Spinal injury and amputation claims;
- Delay in diagnosis of cancer;
- Cerebral Palsy claims;
- Fatal accidents and inquests
Due to growth, we are looking for an ambitious fee-earner to join their Thames Valley team. You will have trained with a recognised regional, national or city firm and be able to exhibit a consistently strong academic record. This opportunity might suit a newly qualified solicitor seeking an opportunity outside of London who must be able to demonstrate a genuine appetite for business development with the ability to work in a close knit team, often to tight deadlines.
Further Details – Duties
- Initial assessment of the merits of potential new claims.
- Running small caseload with minimal supervision
- Obtaining, collating and reviewing medical records
- Preparing chronologies and case summaries
- Interviewing new clients and explaining funding arrangements
- Researching medical experts and drafting letters of approach to potential experts
- Assisting other fee-earners within the department with case progression
- Other duties to be discussed/agreed.
In return, you will be joining a national heavyweight clinical negligence practice which can offer a platform for future career progression.
The culture is dynamic and collegiate with an emphasis on exceptional client service at all times. The team are Chambers-rated for excellence and are often instructed on the most high-profile and high-value claims, regularly featured in the national press. This would suit an ambitious individual looking to step-up in their career whilst retaining high-quality partner supervision and support.
You need to be passionate about complex medical-legal issues and be looking to advance your career in this practice area longer-term. An attractive financial package is on offer for the right person + benefits with a transparent career framework and annual pay reviews.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Clinical/Medical Negligence Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Human Rights Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Personal Injury Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Buckinghamshire