LEGAL & SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL ROLES, CREATIVE BUSINESS GROUP, NQ-10 YEARS
LEGAL COUNSEL AND SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL ROLES (NQ-c.8 YEARS’ PQE)
COLLECTION OF CREATIVE BUSINESSES
FULL TIME/PART TIME (4 days)
Our client is an international collection of business interests focused on the media industry. The Group includes marketing, advertising and communication agencies, as well as an investment company, a TV production company and a Sports content producer.
They wish to hire two lawyers with commercial, media agency, marketing and/or media production experience gained in a reputable law firm or in-house team to work on an incredibly diverse and interesting portfolio. Having data protection experience will be very valuable.
The work on offer is incredibly varied and interesting and will include:
- Drafting media trading agreements with media owners, clients and media agencies
- Agreements for marketing and advertising services, events and goods and services suppliers
- Content supply agreements, media production, finance and talent agreements
- Corporate support to each group company and assisting in the establishment of new businesses and investments
- Assisting with employment, HR and regulatory matters and all matters relating to the operations and interests of the Group including everything from NDAs to photocopier supply agreements
They are looking for bright, ambitious lawyers who can think on their feet, communicate with stakeholders at all levels, and turn their hand to a fascinating range of tasks across a broad span of business activities.