Family Solicitor with Flexible working available
Do you want to work with am award winning firm who put their clients front and centre of all that they do?
Family Solicitor - Cambridgeshire
A regional firm with multi-disciplinary teams working collaboratively to best serve their clients
- An opportunity to work in an experienced, friendly and supportive working environment.
- The Family teams handle a wide spectrum of work, including Divorce, Financial Remedy, Children Matters, Mediation and Matrimonial Advice and Negotiation.
- You will be expected to play an active role in business development contributing towards the growth of the team.
A Family Lawyer of 5+ PQE
- Agile working (up to 40% working from home)
- Death-in-service/Life assurance benefit scheme
- Critical illness insurance cover
- Eye care voucher
- Structured and tailored career progression plan
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.