NEW 2023: Derivatives Partner, London, Significant City PEP
- London (Central)
- 17 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Capital Markets, Commodities, Derivatives, Emerging Markets, General Banking (debt finance), ISDA Documentation, Islamic Finance, Project Finance, Property Finance, Regulatory/Compliance, Structured Products (incl Securitisation), US Securities, Company/Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Finance, Corporate Insurance, M&A, Financial Services, Funds, Hedge Funds, Fund Asset Management, Private Equity, Transport (Including aviation and shipping), Travel and Tourism
- Experience Level
- Management/Head of Department, Partner, Partner-designate, Senior Executive, Senior Level
NEW: UK/Global London Law Firm: Derivatives / Structured Products Partner 2023: ££ full international derivatives experience from a UK or US law firm and, in-particular, detailed SPs work is needed at this special Global practice HQ in London that is enhancing its bottom line in this particular sector Globally .. this role in central London and there a few other UK / US law firms in this space with the reach of clients and work. Work will include repos, structured products, exchange traded derivatives and securities lending and margin financing matters. This top law firm is well known within its Global and London circle and, as a top-cap Global player, competes regularly with the largest firms on a regular basis - all over the World. With the D&SPs work on offer ‘top tier’ and, with this type of role rarely offered, you will partner direct with partners across the globe. Top compensation, obviously.
Based in the City of London, Dan qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and is the owner of one of the longest serving legal recruitment agencies in London and the South East of England, Ellis-Wake. He regularly advises his clients on the complexity of the legal market, on their strategic future and is a known 'connector' and 'influencer' in the recruitment market. Dan's experience stretches back to 2004 and he's seen many significant changes in Global and local legal and recruitment markets and has recruited successfully in all of them.
If this role is of interest please contact Dan Wake (Director) in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+44) 7894 085 790.
Ellis-Wake acts as an employment agency for permanent roles.
Apply for NEW 2023: Derivatives Partner, London, Significant City PEP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Funds Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)