Commercial Litigation Partner
- JMC Legal Recruitment
- England, Kent, Canterbury
- £85000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits
- 17 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Jamie Chinnock
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation
- Experience Level
- Mid Level, Partner, Senior Level
This Legal 500 firm has a highly ranked Commercial Litigation practice and they are looking for a Commercial Litigation Partner to join their team in Canterbury. If you're looking forward-thinking and progressive firm to join as a partner, this is an excellent opportunity to consider.
- This firm is steeped in history and heavily embedded in the Kent community and across the wider South East area, having been in operation for over 300 years. They are a first choice for many individuals and businesses and have built a solid foundation of generational clients.
- They have a number of Legal 500 and Chambers ranked practices, with an impressive cohort of lawyers who have received recognition as leading individuals and next generation partners.
- You will never be far from intriguing, interesting clients that will allow you to service the most interesting and prolific caseload. Along with this, you will find an excellent work culture, that has allowed the firm to have one of the highest retention of staff in the area
- In addition to their core practice areas like property, private client, employment and litigation they have built a reputation for their expertise in more niche areas like agricultural property, farming and charities/not-for-profit.
- The firm deals with high-medium net worth caseloads as a result of their connections in and around the London area.
- You will be taking advantage of a highly renowned department, undertaking caseloads varying in complexity.
- A large proportion of the work concerns commercial contract disputes for a wide range of local, national and international businesses as well as public sector clients, particularly in the Higher and Further Education fields.
- The team deals with a range of matters including commercial contract disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims, insolvency, IP & IT and construction disputes.
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Partner or Senior Associate, any level of PQE is encouraged to apply, assuming seniority level is achieved.
- You can work within a team successfully and are an excellent communicator
- Comfortable mentoring and leading teams of Solicitors and support staff #
- Entrepreneurial flair is encouraged as business development within this role is encouraged
What's on offer?
- An above-market rate salary and excellent benefits package
- The ability to undertake Business Development and build your brand in the area
- The firm has a hybrid working policy, offering a flexible combination on office and home working.
- You will be enrolled in the Firm's pension scheme, health cash plan, private medical and dental health care schemes and have access to staff discounts and social events.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior level Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking to join an established, high-performing team within an established firm in Canterbury, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.