Junior Partner, (no following needed: Associates can apply), Corporate (ECM Capital Markets), London
- Central London
- 16 Mar 2023
- 13 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Capital Markets, Commodities, Derivatives, Emerging Markets, General Banking (debt finance), ISDA Documentation, Islamic Finance, Project Finance, Property Finance, Regulatory/Compliance, Structured Products (incl Securitisation), US Securities, Company/Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Finance, Corporate Insurance, M&A, Crime, General crime, Fraud, Financial Services, Funds, Hedge Funds, Fund Asset Management, Private Equity, Real Estate, Commercial property, Property Litigation, Residential Property (incl plot sales), Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance), Tax, Transport (Including aviation and shipping)
- Experience Level
- Partner, Partner-designate, Senior Level
NEW 2023: will take a senior associate or partner .. UK mid tier ECM JUNIOR Corporate Partner for London needed: no following needed. With obvious glowing reviews and a totally different view on the future of law, this firm is looking for the next partner in line to assist the current HoD and take on his work and thus to come in at the 'coal face' of the new order of business. You may be a corporate partner OR a LIKELY a top associate; either way it is important to note and this is a different role, whereupon following is not the final chapter for the potential candidate moving; it IS NOT needed. It is secondary to coming from a UK firm and looking at the World differently and, depending on your future outlook, embracing this firm's robust finance client list. You will work on all London (in the main) and some Global deals with a varying degree of clients up-and-down the stages of the M&A and ECM structure. You may be a partner already, or even a somewhat 'next generation' associate that is looking to leverage some great finance experience for partnership.
Based in the City of London, Dan qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and is the owner of one of the longest serving legal recruitment agencies in London and the South East of England, Ellis-Wake. He regularly advises his clients on the complexity of the legal market, on their strategic future and is a known 'connector' and 'influencer' in the recruitment market. Dan's experience stretches back to 2004 and he's seen many significant changes in Global and local legal and recruitment markets and has recruited successfully in all of them.
If this role is of interest please contact Dan Wake (Director) in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+44) 7894 085 790.
Ellis-Wake acts as an employment agency for permanent roles.
Apply for Junior Partner, (no following needed: Associates can apply), Corporate (ECM Capital Markets), London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Crime Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Greater)