Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- JMC Legal Recruitment
- England, Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds
- £55000 - £75000 per annum
- 14 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- Andrew Chapman
- Vacancy Type
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Experience Level
- Mid Level, Partner-designate, Senior Level
This well-known regional firm are recognised by the Legal 500 as top-tier in East Anglia. They can offer you high-quality work in a nurturing and supportive environment, and a market-leading benefits package.
Following another prosperous year, this multi-award-winning firm continue to expand across all departments, as their envious and impressive client base continues to grow.
Now standing at over 200 members of staff, and with a growing national presence, this firm are bolstering their already strong and award-winning departments.
The firm are seeking to hire an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor, to be based in their Bury St Edmonds Office, in Suffolk.
The role will see you working on an existing high-quality caseload, including but not limited to; Contract disputes, Professional negligence claims, Debt recovery, Director and Shareholder actions, Company disputes, Insolvency and Cross-border litigation.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression, including Partnership for those that want it.
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding PQE and applications are encouraged from even the most experienced Solicitors).
- As an established lawyer, you'll be able to demonstrate effective business development capabilities.
- You should be an ambitious and dynamic individual who wants to be at the forefront of an exciting, award-winning department.
- You should have good technical knowledge and experience across all aspects of commercial litigation.
- Salary is above market-rate and negotiable depending on experience
- Enhanced annual leave and pension schemes
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
Apply now for the role of Commercial Litigation Solicitor and join this forward-thinking, award-winning firm in their Bury St Edmonds Office, in Suffolk.