Restructuring / Schemes of Arrangement - Offshore Law Firm, Hong Kong
- Agnew O'Brien Global Legal Recruitment
- Hong Kong
- Excellent Financial Package
- 13 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Acquisition Finance, Capital Markets, Emerging Markets, General Banking (debt finance), Regulatory/Compliance, Structured Products (incl Securitisation), Company/Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Finance, M&A, Financial Services, Funds, Hedge Funds, Fund Asset Management, Insolvency & restructuring, Private Equity, Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance)
- Experience Level
- Mid Level, Partner-designate
Our client, a Tier 1 offshore law firm, acts on the restructuring of multi-billion-dollar bond debt owed by Asian and U.S.-listed issuers, which involves multiple jurisdictions and collective restructuring tools such as schemes of arrangements and recognition proceedings. It is fairly niche when looking at what restructuring lawyers do around the world, but it is the crème de la crème of HK, US and offshore restructuring work.
Applicants will likely have developed their experience within a top flight international law firm and be admitted to practice in the UK/AUS/NZ/HK with a minimum of 5yrs PQE. This opportunity could be at either the Senior Associate or Counsel level, but will be dependent on relevant expertise. Regional experience and language skills beneficial, but not essential.
Offering access to some of the biggest and best restructuring work in Asia, as highlighted above, plus ongoing training, development and career advancement, our client can put together a very attractive financial package (plus relocation assistance where required).
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, please get in touch with James O’Brien in confidence at email@example.com or apply via this website.
James O'Brien has been recruiting in the legal sector for over 20yrs and is recognised as one of the leading offshore recruiters. Possessing significant relationships across multiple jurisdictions, he offers candidates a hands on, consultative approach, working closely with individuals to achieve their career objectives. Feel free to contact him by email in the first instance to arrange a confidential discussion.