New Instruction – Transactional / Crypto Associate (5yrs+) – Cayman Islands
- Agnew O'Brien Global Legal Recruitment
- Cayman Islands
- Attractive Financial Package (Tax Free)
- 13 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Capital Markets, Commodities, Derivatives, Emerging Markets, Project Finance, Regulatory/Compliance, Company/Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Finance, Corporate Insurance, M&A, Financial Services, Funds, Hedge Funds, Fund Asset Management, Information Technology, Insolvency & restructuring, Intellectual Property, Private Client, Personal Asset Management , Personal tax/trusts, Private Equity, Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance), Tax, Corporate Tax
- Experience Level
- Mid Level, Partner-designate
Highly rated offshore law firm seeks talented transactional associate with specific blockchain / crypto expertise for its Cayman office. This firm leads the pack when it comes to advising technology clients in an offshore context, acting for both issuers of digital assets and investment funds who invest in them, and are keen to add additional capability at the associate level to underpin their continued growth.
The work on offer spans corporate, banking and investment funds law, including fund finance, M&A and the establishment and maintenance of Cayman corporate vehicles as well advising on JV’s, fund structures, cryptocurrency, decentralised autonomous organisations and virtual asset project structuring.
To be considered it is essential that applicants have a minimum of 5yrs PQE and have gained their experience to date within a recognised corporate / fintech practice. As highlighted above, it is essential that you will have hands on experience of representing clients operating within the blockchain / crypto space and be looking to maintain this focus going forward.
Our client is offering a front row seat in the development of their practice in Cayman and are offering a package up to $200k USD + Bonus + Benefits (Tax Free) + relocation assistance.
To learn more, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to email@example.com or apply via this website.
James O’Brien has successfully recruited within the legal sector for over 20yrs. Possessing significant relationships across multiple jurisdictions, he offers candidates a hands on, consultative approach, working closely with individuals to achieve their career objectives. Feel free to contact him by email in the first instance to arrange a confidential discussion.
Recent placements James has made with offshore law firms include:
- Banking & Finance Partner – Bermuda
- Finance Counsel – Cayman Islands
- Senior Commercial Litigation Associate – Bermuda
- Regulator Associate – Bermuda
- Corporate Associate – Hong Kong
- Senior Finance Associate – Bermuda
- Senior Litigation Associate – Cayman Islands
- Barrister – British Virgin Islands
- Senior Insurance Litigator – Bermuda