Corporate / Private Equity / Funds - Cayman Islands
- Agnew O'Brien Global Legal Recruitment
- Cayman Islands
- Superb Financial Package (Tax Free)
- 13 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Capital Markets, Commodities, Derivatives, Emerging Markets, Islamic Finance, Project Finance, Regulatory/Compliance, Structured Products (incl Securitisation), Company/Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Finance, Corporate Insurance, M&A, Financial Services, Funds, Hedge Funds, Fund Asset Management, Insolvency & restructuring, Private Equity
- Experience Level
- Mid Level, Partner-designate
Premier offshore law firm seeks aspiring corporate associate for its market leading transactional team in Grand Cayman. Acting for the majority of the world’s leading PE houses, sovereign wealth funds and global asset managers, our client is active across a wide range of transactions to include public & private M&A, leveraged buyouts, restructuring, secured lending, fund formation and the establishment of other sophisticated investment vehicles.
With circa 4-6yrs PQE, applicants will need to be academically bright with a strong technical skill set, ideally hailing from a leading onshore/offshore law firm. Working closely with clients and their onshore counsel, it is imperative that you will be an excellent communicator, able to work autonomously where required, while contributing fully to what is a dynamic team environment.
In return for your effort and commitment you will receive ongoing training & development and enhanced career progression, plus a top of market salary / bonus / benefits package (tax free). Full relocation assistance is offered to overseas applicants.
Those candidates assessing their options at this time (and potentially considering what a career in the Caribbean has to offer both personally & professionally) should send their CV and supporting information in confidence to email@example.com or apply via this website.
James O’Brien is a senior legal recruitment expert with over 20yrs experience assisting lawyers achieve their career objectives. With deep connections at a plethora of offshore and onshore law firms, across international jurisdictions, he is well placed to advise candidates on what options are open to them now or in the future. Feel free to contact him in confidence to arrange a confidential discussion.