Construction and Funds Associate
- QC Legal
- Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Highly Competitive
- 14 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- 4-6 Years
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Construction and Funds Associate to join a dynamic and market leading team in Dubai. The ideal candidate will have experience in both construction and finance at an international firm.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of construction contracts, financing agreements, and related documents.
- Conduct due diligence on construction projects, including reviewing construction documents, budgets, and project timelines.
- Advise clients on legal and regulatory issues related to construction and project finance.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure successful project completion.
- Be commercially aware and stay up-to-date on industry developments and trends.
- Qualification in Law, Finance, Construction, or related field. 3-5 years of experience in construction law, project finance, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of construction contracts and finance principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about construction and finance, we would love to hear from you. Please call Ben on 07976 033 043 for a confidential chat about the role.