Real Estate Associate - 3+ PQE, Thames Valley
- Stonor Legal
- Thames Valley
- £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits + Career Progression
- 13 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, In-House, Professional Support
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Property Finance, Real Estate, Commercial property, Residential Property (incl plot sales)
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Partner, Partner-designate, Trainee
Our client is a leading Legal 100 firm with a top-tier Real Estate Practice who are recognised for their exceptional technical knowledge within the legal directories. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Real Estate Solicitor (3-4 PQE+) to join their Thames Valley office.
The ideal individual will have trained with an established regional, city or national firm and have gained a good overview across a broad range of real estate transactions. You will be able to demonstrate a consistently strong academic profile and regional ties to the Thames Valley.
The firm consistently rank highly within employee engagement surveys and frequently promote employee well-being initiatives, remote working and place an emphasis on a sensible work-life balance with many fee-earners and partners balancing family and career commitments.
The team frequently advise on complex commercial property matters in the UK and internationally including:
- Portfolio Management
- Real Estate Finance
- Landlord & Tenant
- Development Projects
- Investment Opportunities
You can expect to contribute to business development initiatives on a regular basis. This opportunity will suit someone looking for early client contact and the opportunity to develop their real estate knowledge and build up a client following in the longer term. This firm are frequently ranked highly in the legal directories and are noted for their exceptional diligence and in-depth technical knowledge. The firm has a focus on promoting employee well-being and is consistently ranked highly within internal employee engagement surveys with a high retention rate across all PQE levels.
The real estate department handles a broad range of real estate work and includes teams dedicated to dispute resolution, construction, planning and environmental. The main areas of expertise are:
- Corporate occupiers (including retail/office/industrial)
This is a collegiate and high-performing team who strive to exceed client expectations on every transaction. Employee engagement surveys reveal this firm to be highly regarded in terms of benefits, work-life balance and career progression.
An attractive financial package with excellent benefits is on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Professional Support Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Real Estate Professional Support Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Commercial property Professional Support Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Residential Property (incl plot sales) Professional Support Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Property Finance Professional Support Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire