Banking and Finance Partner with Hybrid working
- Errington Legal
- London with hybrid working
- Competitive salary & Benefits
- 10 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Corporate, Corporate Finance
- Experience Level
- Management/Head of Department, Partner, Senior Level
Tier 1 Banking & Finance team - London with hybrid working - Competitive salary + Benefits
Our client is a leading firm who have a proven track record of supporting their employees to grow and develop their practice. We have been fortunate enough to work with this firm on previous hires, some being partners and senior solicitors from magic and silver circle firms, they choose this firm for their ambitious but supportive culture.
The firm (a top 60 law firm) have increased profits and turnover (c.10 million p.a) each year over the last 4 years, they have made strong strategic decisions that have assisted growth across all practice areas.
Seeking a Senior Associate/ Legal Director or Partner to further develop existing B&F work, collaborating closely with the team, colleagues and external contacts.
· Banking & Finance are a LEGAL 500 TIER 1 department and have experienced unrivalled growth and success;
· Work includes real estate finance as well as corporate finance;
· They sit on the panel for most leading banks and have a healthy mix of borrower and lender work;
· Deals range from £10million to £100million;
· Varity of work/ deal size - which would offer the post holder greater variety over the larger (all consuming) deals;
· Opportunity to build and develop a team;
· Commitment from the firm to further grow the B&F team and ambitions to recruit at mid and jnr level to support the lead Partner.
All discussions are of course confidential and enquiries are most welcome without any obligation to make an application.
For further information a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Sidgwick at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.