Sydney – Banking and Finance Role (3+ PQE) – International Firm – UK Candidates Welcome to Apply
- Duke and Rawson
- Sydney (Region), New South Wales (AU)
- Excellent Packages on Offer
- 09 Mar 2023
- 06 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Capital Markets, Emerging Markets, General Banking (debt finance), Project Finance, Property Finance, Structured Products (incl Securitisation)
- Experience Level
- Mid Level, Senior Level
We are working with an international firm in Sydney on a new position with its highly-rated banking and finance practice.
There is a focus within the practice on various industry sectors including financial institutions, technology, energy, mining, transport and infrastructure.
The team advises on a broad range of acquisition, trade, real estate and corporate financings within these sectors.
The firm is willing to consider English qualified lawyers who are looking to relocate to Sydney, having trained and qualified at a Magic Circle / prestigious international firm in London.
Candidates should have at least 3 years of post-qualified experience in transactional banking and finance matters.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Joe Colling on 0207 374 4778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia
- Asset Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia
- Capital Markets Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia
- Emerging Markets Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia