NEW 2023: Energy Partner; Focus on Renewables, London, £650,000+ (Equity)
- London City
- 09 Mar 2023
- 06 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, Barristers, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Capital Markets, Commodities, Derivatives, Emerging Markets, General Banking (debt finance), ISDA Documentation, Islamic Finance, Project Finance, Property Finance, Regulatory/Compliance, Structured Products (incl Securitisation), US Securities, Company/Commercial, Competition/EU, Construction, Corporate, Corporate Finance, Corporate Insurance, M&A, Employment, Energy, Financial Services, Funds, Hedge Funds, Fund Asset Management, Information Technology, Intellectual Property, Litigation/Dispute Resolution, PPP/PFI/Commercial projects, Private Equity, Public Sector/Local Authority, Real Estate, Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance), Tax, Telecoms, Transport (Including aviation and shipping), Aviation Commercial and regulatory, Aviation Finance, Aviation Insurance, Rail, Shipping (Dry), Shipping (Wet), Shipping Finance
- 1-3 Years, 4-6 Years, 7+ Years, Newly Qualified, Partner
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Management/Head of Department, Mid Level, Partner, Partner-designate
NEW: 2023. Global Practice with specific focus on general energy work, renewables if possible but not required: you will be a London based partner OR 'super charged' associate (looking for partnership) with a client base. With this experience in mind, this Global heavyweight will look at partners, associates, of-counsel or senior associates. You will be looking for something a little different in the energy sector and looking to earn your spurs - there is no politics here; it is based on merit. Partners in this department, within this formidable international practice, are named in the directories as ‘leaders in their field’ and continue to lead the way in a very competitive market in the UK and EU. As an energy lawyer you will come straight into high quality work, be challenged from the outset and be pushed on to however far you want to progress .. this firm is pushing to be the best global energy practice.
Based in the City of London, Dan qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and is the owner of one of the longest serving legal recruitment agencies in London and the South East of England, Ellis-Wake. He regularly advises his clients on the complexity of the legal market, on their strategic future and is a known 'connector' and 'influencer' in the recruitment market. Dan's experience stretches back to 2004 and he's seen many significant changes in Global and local legal and recruitment markets and has recruited successfully in all of them.
If this role is of interest please contact Dan Wake (Director) in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (+44) 07894 085 790.
Ellis-Wake acts as an employment agency for permanent roles.
Apply for NEW 2023: Energy Partner; Focus on Renewables, London, £650,000+ (Equity)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Competition/EU Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Construction Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in Saudi Arabia