Legal Counsel (Financial Services)
- Barker Morris Legal Search
- London, Birmingham, Hybrid, Homeworking
- £Excellent + market leading bonus + generous pension
- 08 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, In-House
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Asset Finance, Regulatory/Compliance, Corporate, Corporate Finance, Funds, Fund Asset Management, Private Equity
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level
Legal Counsel (Asset Management - Strategic Relationships)
FTSE 100 Financial Services
Hybrid (Midlands / London)
We are delighted to be instructed on a superb Legal Counsel role which presents a great opportunity to join this leading institutional client and top-notch employer. Part of the strong and sizeable wider Legal team, this newly created role sits on the Investment / Asset Management side.
The role could suit a Commercial, Corporate, Finance or Regulatory lawyer looking to move in-house. Previous experience within this sector would be desirable (whether gained in-house or working for institutional / regulated clients) but is not a pre-requisite.
Examples of work include:
- drafting, negotiating and advising on investment services agreements, investment management agreements and external fund link agreements providing legal advice on investment transactions and structures managing external lawyers some Corporate work (M&A, PE, VC funds) regulatory governance and compliance supporting senior lawyers within the General Counsel function
Excellent £ potential and wider package to include above market bonus, pension, annual leave, life assurance etc.
Hybrid working with 2/3 days in the office (Midlands or London) although the business is flexible.
Contact Kelly Barker (email@example.com) or Neelam Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.