Senior Commercial Technology Associate with Hybrid working available
- Errington Legal
- Cambridge or London with Hybrid working
- Competitive salary & Benefits
- 08 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Company/Commercial, Information Technology, Intellectual Property, Licensing/Gaming/Betting
- Experience Level
- Senior Level
Would you like to be part of highly regarded team enjoying a varied and international client base?
Senior Associate - Technology - Flexible/Home working available
A dynamic and expanding firm which offers candidates a challenging yet supportive environment
- Working with some of the world's leading and fastest-growing technology enterprises to ensure clients benefit from knowledgeable, practical support
- Support clients with advice that's commercially, as well as legally, focused and tailored to their industry sector
- A wide ranging sector and practice focus
- Experience of working on a broad range of technology matters, particularly SaaS/Cloud solutions and hybrid software/hardware offerings,
- Strong experience of directly negotiating technology agreements such as software licenses and reseller agreements for a variety of domestic and international clients.
- A passion in relation to the advancement of technology and its commercial application,
- Self-starting, motivated and ability to build relationships with clients and counter-parties.
- Willing and able to help to develop and supervise the junior members of the team and lead transactions on your own.
Hybrid working policy
Discretionary annual bonus scheme
Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing initiatives
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.